Senior ServiceNow Technical Consultant
- Remote working options
- Excellent career progression
- Above industry-average remuneration
- Industry-leading training and support
- Fulltime position
About the business
TMLabs is currently one of the fastest-growing ServiceNow® partners in the Australian ecosystem. We are renowned for delivering high-quality, best-practice implementations and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Our portfolio of clients includes, but is not limited to, industries such as Financial Services, Construction, Energy, Government, Healthcare, Utilities, Mining, Defence, and more.
TMLabs are passionate supporters of the ServiceNow platform and, therefore, the ideal candidate for us is someone who loves what they do and also actively contributes to the ServiceNow development and architecture communities.
What’s on offer:
- Sydney based position with remote working options.
- Opportunity to work closely with the sales and pre-sales teams.
- Work with like-minded and ambitious individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets.
- An excellent remuneration package commensurate with the level of experience and contribution to the growth of the company.
- Chance to work for some of Australia’s largest ServiceNow customers on projects that leverage ITOM, ITSM, ITBM, SecOps, GRC, and other ServiceNow applications.
- Structured internal career advancement opportunities.
What you will need to succeed:
- Demonstrable history of delivering robust, best-practice based ServiceNow implementations.
- Experienced writing ServiceNow server-side scripting including business rules and script.
- Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs.
- Expertise in ServiceNow automation integrations and setups through ServiceNow Orchestration and Web Services.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Ability to deliver effectively and efficiently by working autonomously as well as within a team.
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*