Risk Management in Insurance Success Story
- Manual and siloed risk registers and tools, legacy processes.
- No single pane of glass on risk posture, basic reporting, and metrics.
- Lack of end-to-end service delivery and governance.
What we did
- Principal Architecture for Integrated Risk Management (GRC) architecture and delivery.
- Provided architecture services for multiple, concurrent GRC activities across multiple business areas.
- Provided ServiceNow platform governance direction relating to ServiceNow GRC and GRC’s integration with current and future ServiceNow applications.
- Implemented integration with LexisNexis for APRA regulatory requirements.
- Coalescing business requirements for Technology, Risk, Regulatory Compliance, and Cyber teams.
- Process design, architecture and platform configuration leadership working closely with ServiceNow and client senior leadership team.
- Established Technical Design Board with Steer Co oversight to address architecture and technical decisions.
- Agreed capability roadmap which managed the organisational change management and ensured a well governed release pipeline.
- Solution rolled out to New Zealand region and use cases adapted to best practice solution.
- Scalable risk and compliance solution for the enterprise.
- Automation of control compliance processes and reporting.
- Decommissioning of outdated Excel registers and clean-up and alignment of data.
- Tailored solution for each department whilst limiting the use of customisations to maintain a clear upgrade path.