ServiceNow customers have a range of business needs that could be addressed by a robust digital identity solution:
- Being sure that an entity being transacted with is legitimate
- Having visibility and/or control over how personal information is used
- Verifying the identity of an individual transacting an entity
- Providing the right service to the right person
- Traditional identity verification is often manual, prone to long lead times, and risks privacy breaches
Australia Post DigitaliD™ helps make identity verification simple and secure for everyone, online and in person.
Integrating your Now Platform application with Australia Post Digital ID™ will ensure your organisation does not become a statistic in the rapidly evolving world of identity verification where 35% of all fraud crimes are related to customer fraud, financial losses due to identity fraud have increased 15% in the last year, and businesses have been fined a total of $8.14 billion dollars for AML breaches.
- Communication between stakeholders due to language barriers can cause significant impacts.
- Differences in intricacies and nuances in languages can often hinder customer interpretation and experience.
- Many language translation services lack the accuracy and translation quality that’s required to take into account regional nuances within close geographic areas.
- Building a custom integration to a provider like DeepL® would cost an organisation valuable time and money.
- Simplified Secure Integration Framework: With one of Australia’s most reliable digital ID verification services.
- Improve Conversion: Make it easy for your B2C customers to prove who they are with a seamless customer experience, and the option to verify using the the Australia Post Digital iD™ mobile app.
- Enhanced Security: Help to avoid data breaches using Digital iD™’s advanced encryption technology to manage sensitive personal information.
- Trusted Reputation: Leverage Australia Post’s brand trusted for conducting identity services.