Many organisations are already enjoying the benefits of ServiceNow’s GRC capability. The product suite helps transform inefficient processes across your enterprise into an integrated risk program. The Policy and Compliance application provides a centralised process for creating and managing policies, standards, and internal control procedures that are cross-mapped to external regulations and best practices. One of the best known external content providers is LexisNexis® through their Regulatory Compliance product, however due to a lack of an OOTB integration with ServiceNow, organisations face some key challenges:
- Customers licensed with both LexisNexis® Regulatory Compliance and ServiceNow GRC may not realise maximum ROI unless both products are integrated.
- Currently implementing an integration is a custom solution each time, proving costly and difficult to implement and maintain.
- Non-standard integration solutions can lead to varying degrees of success.
- Bespoke integration solutions might not utilise OOTB ServiceNow application architecture reducing its effectiveness in the long run.
TMLabs now take the power of the ServiceNow platform even further by introducing the LexisNexis® Integration application for ServiceNow. Available now as a free download from the ServiceNow Store. A solution tailormade for use with ServiceNow GRC to provide a secure, seamless LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance content management experience.
Key features include:
- Simplicity – Purpose built integration to import the latest LexisNexis® Regulatory Compliance content anytime with the ease of a single click.
- OOTB GRC – Exploits capabilities of ServiceNow GRC suite and allows customers to manage GRC related content in one place – no customisation or additional configuration required. LexisNexis® Regulatory Compliance content can be used along with other GRC frameworks (e.g. UCF).
- Powerful Features – Dedicated “Tools” feature captures LexisNexis® Tools and ties these to Obligations in ServiceNow to help Compliance Managers work on their Control Compliance effectively. Powerful reports and dashboards focused on LexisNexis® Compliance documents.
- Low Maintenance – Easy to install by platform administrators, and low maintenance overhead.
- Security – The solution keeps LexisNexis client key in an encrypted field and it does not store tokens which are used to communicate with LexisNexis®.
The solution has been architected in a modular fashion, and can be tailored to any industry and customer context by utilising ServiceNow Now Platform features. TMLabs are able to assist with implementation of the LexisNexis® Integration application with any customer globally.