In this time of immense pressure and uncertainty, it is heartening to know a company like ServiceNow is stepping up to support its customer base by offering a range of Crisis Management applications built on the Now Platform. More info here: https://www.servicenow.com/solutions/crisis-management.html.
Here at TMLabs, we’ve also been actively working away to enhance the user experience for the Emergency Self Report application. So today we are pleased to release the first version of our ‘Service Portal Integration for Emergency Self Report’ application.
- Employee interaction is elevated to utilize familiar ServiceNow Service Portal features
- Greater employee response rate and therefore more accurate data for managers to make decisions
- Automatic popup notifications in the Service Portal for employees to provide their health status quickly and easily
- Managers are notified on login if any of their reports have been affected due to the outbreak
- Employees are notified in the Service Portal if team members or an employee in the same location has been affected
TMLabs is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all our customers, hence we are offering this application as a complimentary service starting today. In addition, we will offer free assistance with the configuration of any of the ServiceNow Crisis Management applications.
To download the Update Set for the ‘Service Portal Integration for Emergency Self Report’ application, please click here.
If you’d like to know more about free assistance with configuration of any of the ServiceNow Crisis Management applications, please call Roneel Datt on +61 410 453 370. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.